~As much as we hate the bugs, heat, and humidity--we wouldn't ever wish for summer to go. Time always seems to accelerate once September first arrives. Our list of summer loves:
- late afternoon breezes
- watermelon and sweet corn every day!
- cool grass on hot days
- swimming with the fish
- long bike rides in the woods (all can ride except the babe)
- State Fairs
- leisurely reading for all
- picnics at dusk
- fishing on the lakes of the north-woods
- fireworks. oh my!
- the winding vines of our pumpkins and gourds (yes we will be gourd drying the winter)
~I am sure this list could go on and on, but I really tried to narrow it down to the things that we value most. I suppose I am not a normal female of my age loving the nature world so much, but it is a necessary item to reboot my soul.